Mettler Toledo IND570/A6 Bench Scale Weighing Enclosure designed to provide personnel protection
during the weighing of potent powders down to a respiratory exposure concentration of micrograms per cubic meter (10 ug/m3).
Enclosure features a 304 stainless steel recess with dimensions (WxLxD) 15”x 18”x 8” on the left side of the work surface
and a 16.75” (D) stainless steel recess on the right; includes acrylic panel for viewing of weight measurements.
Phenolic resin cover included for optional closing of right-side recess.
Additional features include the following:
- All-clear acrylic superstructure
- vanometer for real-time face velocity measurements
- two 6” diameter exhaust ports for connection to house exhaust or Flow Sciences remote fan/filter housing
- Black phenolic base, dished on the outer perimeter to contain spills
- 1.5” diameter ports on rear-left and rear-right of enclosure for entry/egress of cables and cords (e.g. for connection to data-logging equipment)
Mild-steel powder coated table included to preserve reproducibility of weight measurements.
External Width: 59.75”
External Depth: 30.00”
Internal Height: 30.91”
FSI Category 4-5