Empowering Government Agencies with
Cutting-Edge Containment Capabilities
For decades, Flow Sciences has been a reliable partner to government agencies, delivering unparalleled professionalism and expertise in containment solutions. Our commitment to meeting industry standards is unwavering, as we provide top-notch support to governmental researchers and staff through our onsite laboratories. We are dedicated to assisting with product research, development, and addressing any technical inquiries.
When it comes to handling APIs and potent compounds, Flow Sciences goes above and beyond to support government safety experts, ensuring that their operations exceed analysis and recommendations within their specified standards. With a focus on safety and cutting-edge technology, we stand ready to meet the unique containment challenges of government applications.
CAGE CODE: 366Q2 | DUNS: 62-002-9249 | NAIC CODES:
- 334516 – Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
- 423490 – Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
- 337127 – Institutional Furniture Manufacturing
- 621511 – Medical Laboratories
DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
- Design and manufacturing of standard and custom containment enclosures for personnel protection, product protection or both personnel and product protection.
- Contained Vented Enclosures
- Balance Enclosures
- Fume Hoods and Casework
- Gloveboxes and Isolators
- Inert/Dry Boxes
- Containment enclosure design, consultation, and recommendations for working with hazardous materials.
- 30 plus years of standard product containment and custom containment experience.
- In house laboratory for testing and validation of containment performance targets.
- Lean manufacturer for exceptional leads times and high quality manufacturing.
- “It’s the best looking glove box out here.” Well done, gentlemen.” – A Satisfied Customer
- Completed projects for the US Department of Defense, National Laboratories, Universities, and Hospitals.
Capabilities & Laboratory Services
At Flow Sciences, we excel in creating custom containment solutions tailored to government projects that focus on localized procedure containment while ensuring personnel and product protection. If you are working with specific equipment, let us know, as our extensive design history includes numerous custom solutions for equipment that closely aligns with your needs.
Through rigorous surrogate powder testing, both as factory acceptance testing (FAT) at our facility and site acceptance testing (SAT) at customer facilities, we consistently surpass our customers’ containment targets and exceed their expectations. Our products’ superior performance is well-documented, ensuring you receive the highest level of confidence in your containment setup. For more information on how we can serve your specific requirements, please contact us today.