Flow Sciences has been a trusted Government partner for decades. We ensure that the standards of our industry are met with the highest levels of professionalism and expertise. Our onsite laboratories support product research, development and respond to any technical question submitted by Governmental Researchers and additional staff. When working with APIs and ‘potent’ compounds, Flow Sciences ensures that Government safety experts are supported with every resource and exceed their analysis and recommendations within their own standards of operation.
CAGE CODE: 366Q2
334516 Analytical Laboratory Instrument Manufacturing
423490 Other Professional Equipment and Supplies Merchant Wholesalers
337127 Institutional Furniture Manufacturing
621511 Medical Laboratories
DESIGN & MANUFACTURING
• Design and manufacturing of standard and custom containment enclosures for personnel protection, product protection or both personnel and product protection.
• Contained Vented Enclosures
• Balance Enclosures
• Fume Hoods and Casework
• Gloveboxes and Isolators
• Inert/Dry Boxes
• Containment enclosure design, consultation, and recommendations for working with hazardous materials.
• 30 plus years of standard product containment and custom containment experience.
• In house laboratory for testing and validation of containment performance targets.
• Lean manufacturer for exceptional leads times and high quality manufacturing.
“It’s the best looking glove box out here.” Well done, gentlemen.”
-By one of our many satisfied Customers
• Completed projects for the US Department of Defense, National Laboratories, Universities, and Hospitals.
Capabilities & Laboratory Services
With surrogate powder testing both in our facility as factory acceptance testing (FAT) and at the customer facility as site acceptance testing (SAT), we consistently exceed our customers’ containment targets and goal expectations. We have significant documentation of the superior performance of our products. For more information, please contact us.