Mettler Toledo QB5 and QS30 designed to provide personnel protection down to a respiratory exposure concentration
of 10 micrograms per cubic meter (10 ug/m3) during automated dosing operations.
Features polypropylene superstructure, acrylic viewing panels, top-mount fan/filter housing with Dual-HEPA filtration
Mild-steel table with leveling pads included to preserve precision of mass measurements.
Other features include:
- Hinged Door
- Removable sliding sash to allow for loading/unloading of equipment
- Minihelic differential pressure gauge
- 3” iris ports to facilitate entry/removal of cables and cords
- Integrated alarm to alert the user when face velocity is below the setpoint calibrated by the certifier
- Blanked port for optional retrofitting of FS2070 Waste Chute or FS2079 Double Safe Waste Chute.
External Width: 48.50”
External Depth: 23.20” (30.25” w/ table)
Internal Height: 33.50”
FSI Category 4-5