API Weight and Processing Enclosure designed to provide personnel protection during API operations involving the weighing and processing of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API). A 24” x 14” inlet filter on the right side of enclosure top works in conjunction with a Dual-HEPA fan / filter system on the left side to produce laminar, lateral flow. 8” W x 9” H pass-thru allows for loading of product with partial isolation from enclosure interior and exterior environment. This type of flow protects the product from loss and cross-contamination as well as respiratory personnel protection.
Control box features stack light which alerts the operator when current conditions allow or do not allow containment; Green light indicates when containment is offered, Amber light indicates that the pass-thru door is open, Red light indicates that containment is not offered (such as when the hinged front door is open).
Additionally, Alpha- 270mm Getinge La Calhene DTPE Rapid Transfer Port (RTP) for mobile containment within the conjugate Beta- capsule. This feature allows the user to temporarily contain product for transport from the enclosure to another compatible enclosure or another work area.
Additional features include:
- Front door with gas shocks for direct access to interior for cleaning and maintenance
- Minihelic gauge for 24” x 14” Dual-HEPA fan/ filter housing and inlet display real-time measurement of interior/exterior pressure differential
- Removable back plenum allows ingress/egress of equipment
- Thimble connection (sold separately) facilitates connection to house exhaust system
- Conversely, recirculation of exhausted air (through Dual-HEPA filtration) is available by default, without thimble connection
- Internal two – gang modular outlet for electrical connections
External Width: 71.75”
External Depth: 30.00
Internal Height: 28.75”
Total Height (with thimble): 60.75”