Can I convert my current hood to one that would meet USP 800 for hazardous?

It depends.  We would have to know the model number and serial number of the enclosure.  If it is a 2000 series EVA that has a remote blower, it depends on the configuration.  Upon verification of the model and serial number, we can either do the conversion kit to convert a single HEPA unit to a dual HEPA unit.  Or, they would have to connect to house exhaust.  Or, they can buy a new fan housing that is dual HEPA. For top mount there is no way to convert a single HEPA to a dual HEPA.  So, they can either exhaust out or buy a brand-new unit that is dual HEPA.  And, they can use the single HEPA for non-hazardous compounding.